The Bean Blog (currently on hiatus)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Well, I'll Be Damned

For those of you who remember Life at TJ's Place, "Kevin" posted something new on Sunday, April 10.

I'd always liked Life at TJ's Place, and for some reason, I couldn't delete it from my list of favorites. And I had a suspicion that Kevin might return one day and post again, once he felt like all the crazies (i.e. his fans/commenters) had left the building, so to speak. And now it's happened.

The new post is not about "life at TJ's Place." By that, I mean it's not about strippers. It's mostly a short story that he decided to post for whatever reason. It was actually a pretty good little short story but.... I really liked his posts about all the characters at the strip club. So for me, I have to wonder, will Kevin return to posting about strippers? I kind of doubt it. But I guess time will tell. And who knows? Maybe there won't be another post for eight more months.

4 Comments:

  • I love it when neglected blogs that I like are resurrected.

    By Blogger portuguesa nova, at 10:48 PM, April 11, 2005  

  • I've never actually seen a blog resurrected before. Except for him, if a blog has been abandoned that long, it's gone from my favorites and therefore from my mind. It'll be interesting to see what he does with the blog in the future.

    By Blogger Oz, at 10:34 PM, April 12, 2005  

  • If he wants to keep his disappearance such a mystery, he's wise to have eliminated the comments.

    By Blogger dantobindantobin, at 4:45 PM, April 14, 2005  

  • I, too, noticed that the comments have not reappeared. It will also be interesting to see if he puts them back up. In the beginning, he seemed to really enjoy the comments. You know, before people got CRAZY.

    Hey, thanks for stopping by, Dan!

    By Blogger Oz, at 9:12 AM, April 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home