The Bean Blog (currently on hiatus)

Monday, August 16, 2004

Photoblog Test

So it looks like blogger has finally done us Mac users justice and found a way for us to photoblog.  In case you haven't heard about this, check out this link:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=916

This is a test.  It's a shot I took at a wedding I did on 8/7.  The funny thing is that I was just holding the camera randomly, before the ceremony began and clicking the shutter so that the groom would understand how loud it was and make some decisions about when he wanted pictures (during songs, vows, etc. etc. when the shutter click might have been a distraction).  I downloaded my pictures later, and I found this one.  It was completely at an angle because I was just holding the camera in my hand, but I straightened it out, and this is what I got.  I like it.

Photoblog Test

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home