The Bean Blog (currently on hiatus)

Friday, August 20, 2004

It's a Girl! The Bean Blog Gets a Sister

Well, I decided to do it. Who knows? It might go the way of my tarot forum and be gone tomorrow, but we shall see. I guess what I decided was that I had a lot to say about other topics, but they seemed too involved to just dump in the middle of everything else going on in my life. Now that I think about it, it's more that they seemed too involved to just dump in the middle of the nothing else going on in my life. We'll just have to wait and see how the wedding photography blog does on its own.

I know what you're thinking: "Damn you, Oz. I have enough on my plate reading the Bean Blog and the twenty other blogs I read daily. You're sadly mistaken if you think I'm going to read two of your blogs. You're just not that interesting." I hear you, and really, I can't argue. I'm practically the least interesting person I know with the least interesting blog. So I have no expectation that anyone will read Weddings by Oz. Frankly, I'm still stunned that people read the Bean Blog with any regularity.

My first responsibility is, and always will be, to the Bean Blog. I would never let down my hundreds, no dozens, no pairs of loyal readers. I will never post anything on the Bean Blog that would force you to also read Weddings by Oz in order to know what's going on. They will be separate, but equal blogs. Well, no, actually, Weddings by Oz will be slightly less loved. Now I know how I'll be if I have two children--I'll pick a favorite and make sure she gets the best candy.

4 Comments:

  • Oooooh, I have this irresistible urge to read Weddings by Oz! Now where'd that come from? Thin air I guess...or maybe I'm psychic... Gotta go. Gotta read Weddings by Oz. Hmmmmn, wonder why? Weddingsss...by...Ozzzzz...

    By Blogger foxymama, at 2:47 PM, August 20, 2004  

  • What was the link again?

    By Blogger Dan, at 3:47 PM, August 20, 2004  

  • Yeah, could you post up that link? ;)

    By Blogger Whimsy Chick, at 7:56 PM, August 20, 2004  

  • Foxymomma, I gotta go check out your foxyblogga... (PS I'm sending you a psychic message right now)

    Kerrie & Dan, Ooh, did I forget to mention the link? Silly me. It's http://ozweddings.blogspot.com . Kisses. XOX :)

    By Blogger Oz, at 8:31 PM, August 20, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home