The Bean Blog (currently on hiatus)

Monday, June 28, 2004

I Hate Pregnant Women

Look, this is how it is. No one, and I mean no one, is allowed to get pregnant until I get pregnant. That's just the way it has to be. This rule might sound a little extreme, but I don't make 'em up; I just live by 'em.

This very important rule was just violated for the second time. The Bread Winner's sister called last night and said she is pregnant. Come again? I said. I mean, hadn't she been informed of the rule? She doesn't even deserve a pregnancy, as far as I'm concerned. She's two months pregnant, and she's not going to see a doctor for a few more weeks! This means no prenatal vitamins for the first trimester! That's when you really need the folic acid and all that shit!

Straight people have it so fucking easy--literally. It's not fair, not fair, not fair [imagine me on my knees, pounding the ground with my fists].

4 Comments:

  • I've always pictured you pounding something on your knees...

    By Blogger Chuck, at 10:16 AM, June 28, 2004  

  • This is the perfect time to do home renovations, all that energy :)

    By Blogger Esther, at 5:29 AM, June 29, 2004  

  • No, the energy comes when you're PREGNANT! At least, it did for me. Oh, the things I could do with my pregnant energy in my normal body.

    By Blogger Whimsy Chick, at 9:24 AM, June 29, 2004  

  • Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, you dirty boy. On your way to bible study....good one.

    Esther, You'd think that would be the case. Unfortunately, the news just sucked the will to live out of me LOL. I'm getting over it. Luckily, the sister lives far, far away, so I won't have to see her.

    By Blogger Oz, at 9:27 AM, June 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home