The Bean Blog (currently on hiatus)

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Me Two

My back is good enough to go. I'm heading across the state line into.... well, just to Delaware. How did my life get to the point where leaving Philadelphia and going to Delaware for the afternoon has become the highlight of my week? I hope my friend Beth-Marie is feeling okay today. She got knocked on her ass from a round of chemo two weeks ago, and she's got at least three more rounds to look forward to. It might not even wipe that goddamn cancer out anyway. Why why why... (my mother's voice: Because X and Z were invited to a party and Y was left out)

I've got to pick up a 50 pound bag of dog food for Beth-Marie and hope it doesn't fuck up my back again. Then I'm going to drag her to the local health food store and see if I can get her to buy some flaxseed oil. Can't hurt. Might help. Off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home