The Bean Blog (currently on hiatus)

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Four Me

Jesus H Christ, my back is killing me. This is what I get for doing a good deed. Spent the whole afternoon helping my partner (from here on out known as the Bread Winner) make about 30 meals for my grandparents. Yes, she's a good sport, better than me in every way, considering these are my grandparents and not hers. But my back has been a bitch all week, and that's got to count for something. Now I am lying on my couch with an ice pack pressed into my lower back. Sam Cassel of the Timberwolves is a big WIMP. If I can help cook 30 meals over six hours, he can get his ass onto the basketball court and help his team not suck so much. Oh, the Timberwolves. I want them to win so badly (the Bread Winner is from Minnesota, so it's my home-state-in-law). I don't think it will happen though. Look at that, I've been distracted. Let's focus on what's important here--ME. I am ready for my back to go IN. It's been OUT long enough. I've been a good sport (well, not really), but I'm ready for this to be over now.

1 Comments:

  • I like your template. It's purrty. Thanks for letting me, and other lucky people like me, use it.

    By Blogger Jon, at 12:09 PM, May 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home